I thought of this all in one exercise with an EDGE Mobility Band recently and have been messing around with variations of it.
Recently, while teaching the first ever The Eclectic Approach Certificate in Temporomandibular Management for Nxt Gen PT Institute at Revolution Physical Therapy, I had a chance to get it shot.
This drill combines
- rotatory stability
- trunk and cervical mobility
- scapular stability via upper quarter posterior chain activation
- lower quarter posterior chain activation
- lower quarter trunk and hip mobility
- the new EDGE Mobility Band
Mobility, Stability, Posterior Chain all in one
Interested in live cases where I apply this approach and integrate it with pain science, manual therapy, repeated motions, IASTM, with emphasis on patient education? Check out Modern Manual Therapy!
Keeping it Eclectic...