GetPT1st on June 1st
Have you heard about the social media event coming up on Wednesday, June 1st? Here's 5 reasons why you should get involved.
1. It helps to promote the profession. It's the reason we do these "events." What are the things we do in physical therapy that you wish more people knew about? Why should people see a PT? What is your story?
2. It's easy to do. You're online already since you're reading this. You probably clicked the link while you were on social media. It takes less than a minute to make a post on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, whatever you like.
3. It actually works! If you haven't yet, watch this video on Facebook. Over 300,000 people have watched it and close to 1 million people have seen the post. This isn't the result of paid advertising, it's the result of people who love this profession sharing and getting involved.
4. It's free. You aren't being asked to donate. It doesn't cost you anything. There is no "catch."
5. Be part of a grassroots movement. I've done a lot of asking around. People have been hoping that our profession would get more assertive and involved. Don't wait for someone else to do something, get involved. You have no right to sit on the sidelines and complain if you can't bother to spend one minute promoting physical therapy.
Want to learn more about the upcoming event? Click here. Let's get physical therapy trending on social media.
If we don't support our own profession, who will?
Interested in live cases where I apply this approach and integrate it with pain science, manual therapy, repeated motions, IASTM, with emphasis on patient education? Check out Modern Manual Therapy!
Keeping it Eclectic...