I had the opportunity to do Jesse Awenus' podcast recently and he dove into several great topics that I haven't talked about in a while.
From Jesse's description....
This interview is for anyone who is interested in becoming a physiotherapist or who is already one and wants to learn what steps to take to become a success. During this candid conversation we discuss:
- Why Erson become a PT and what surprises he may have encountered along the way
- The evolution within orthopaedic physiotherapy from anatomy focused to biopsychsocial focused care and how this changed ways of practicing
- Why Erson decided to start a website and how to use social media to grow a business
- How to manage the time constraints of staying current within the field while trying to raise a family and grow a business
- And so much more....Enjoy!
Interested in live cases where I apply this approach and integrate it with pain science, manual therapy, repeated motions, IASTM, with emphasis on patient education? Check out Modern Manual Therapy!
Keeping it Eclectic...