Today's guest post is from my colleague and good friend, Dr. Dave Tilley. Dave works over at Mike Reinold's Champion PT in Boston and has carved out a niche in the world of elite gymnastics. He inspired me to take my #CashPT practice into my daughter's gymnastics facility and now I screen and treat their athletes weekly. Thanks for letting me share Dave!
1. Back Bending Skills and Splits Are “Bad For Gymnasts”
2. We Should Abandon All The “Old School” Gymnastics Training Methods
3. I Only Use Weights For Strength and Conditioning
4. I Don’t Believe in Hard Training and Injuries Shouldn’t Happen
5. My Information Only Applies To High Level Female Gymnasts
Interested in live cases where I apply this approach and integrate it with pain science, manual therapy, repeated motions, IASTM, with emphasis on patient education? Check out Modern Manual Therapy!
Keeping it Eclectic...