Are you opeing a CBPT practice in a gym?Are you sharing space with a CrossFit gym?
Here some of my recommendations:
1. Great place to start out initially for first year
2. Keep rent low as possible at a fixed amount per month. Do not give away a percentage of revenue
3. Only sign a 1 year lease .
4. Set your goals higher and think big. Shoot for >$10,000/month revenue
5. Reach outside of this market (you are missing out on bigger markets and other business)
For more information about my proven Cash Based 101 Program click below:
1. Business 101 - fundamentals of business
2. Marketing 101 - how to market a cash based practice with proven CBPT strategies
3. Sales 101 - The art of selling cash based PT
4. CBPT Blog
Interested in live cases where I apply this approach and integrate it with pain science, manual therapy, repeated motions, IASTM, with emphasis on patient education? Check out Modern Manual Therapy!
Keeping it Eclectic...