MedBridge is an amazing resource that you must belong to if you want high quality CEU courses available to you anywhere you have online access.
1) Jay Dicharry
- author of one of my favorite texts in the past few years, Anatomy for Runners
- Jay is a PT and running researcher who has an evidenced based approach for running assessment and treatment
- learn why one shoe, strike, etc are not a fits all for everyone
- plus, courses on cycling and swimming are coming soon!
- the author of Why Do I Hurt? - one of the best resources for patients to read
- plus Therapeutic Neuroscience Education - a book that has been 1 of 2 on my MUST READ lists
- Adriaan is a great resource and has 3 courses on Medbridge, you can never get enough examples of how to apply TNE to patients
- everyone needs a variety of metaphors, stories, and examples that experts have refined over the years
- I watched Jeff's courses to brush up on vestibular rehab, something I only did as a student
- it was refreshing to see an updated, research based approach, and that vestibular rehab has progressed since I was in school (some things actually haven't changed in 18 years)
- a recent Therapy Insiders podcast with Dr. Chad Cook is here
- Chad Cook is a great researcher who understands the value of balancing experience and research
- highly recommended to watch his entire series of courses on Medbridge - bonus, you get a certificate afterward
- sorry, gotta get plugs in!
- I have 4 courses, (2 part courses on The Eclectic Approach to Clinical Neurodynamics and The Eclectic Approach to TMD)
- if you want to learn how to make Neurodynamic Threat free - it's often very uncomfortable
- plus want to learn how to assess and treat/educate TMD patients, these courses are for you
- as a side note, there are not enough qualified practitioners who eval and treat TMD in every area and it's under served
Click here to save on a one year MedBridge Subscription! - Save $225 on a one year MedBridge subsciption! Normally $400, for less that the price of 1 con ed course, you get all you can eat CEUs approved in every state! They are professionally shot, edited and presented. You can binge watch like Netflix! Also, stop at home, pick it up at work on your cell or tablet in the same place! Very convenient and highly recommended!
Interested in live cases where I apply this approach and integrate it with pain science, manual therapy, repeated motions, IASTM, with emphasis on patient education? Check out Modern Manual Therapy!
Keeping it Eclectic...