Remember, all the videos I embed on my blog posts can be found on my youtube channel. Subscribe and make sure not to miss any new uploads!
Here are the Top 5 Viewed Videos as of June 2015.
5) Dry Needling to Quadratus Lumborum
- this was the first time I experienced DN, plus I was also having a recurrent radiating right LE pain that I had even sought out help from Drs Perry Nickelston and Zac Cupples
- while both of their strategies helped, what immediately got rid of it for months (without any reinforcement in HEP - which I did purposefully as an experiment)
- it was quite a twitch response, so much so that the practitioner had difficulty removing the needle!
- my preferred method for mid thoracic thrust manipulation
- follow up with thoracic whips after motion is restored
- looking for ankle mobility? Here are several ways to improve it
- follow up with these Ankle Resets to reinforce the new motion
- this has previously been my #1 viewed video, probably for the extra large cavitation during the manip, you can even hear the student filming it gasp
- this is my preferred CT junction manip, over the prone smash the patient's nose and face into the table one
- follow up with the next video for reset/reinforce
- hopefully it's a trend that the highest viewed video is for self treatment, rather than a passive one you cannot perform on yourself!
- I go over how to keep pain and mobility improved with a series of repeated motion strategies
Thanks for watching! Make sure to check out The OMPT Channel for a lot more exclusive content, hours of live cases and more!
The Eclectic Approach is headed to Ottawa, NYC, assisting Chris Johnson in Vancouver, Pittsburgh, and Toronto for the rest of 2016! Click above or here for the course calendar!
Keeping it Eclectic....