Stop Thought Viruses with infographics
- hoping the infographics catch on and will be shared on social media as a means to educate the public on the realities of imaging and its relevance (or lack thereof) to pain
- hint, please share them!
- I have been slipping in the new website on a few of my videos filmed with my colleague and good friend, Chris Nentarz
- we are going to launch a series of 2-4 workshops for CrossFit, Runners, Coaches, and basically anyone fitness or movement minded (Yoga, Pilates)
- the emphasis will be on quick and easy self screens, resets, and NO SMASHING or painful techniques
- since my first two podcasts last year, I have joined the Therapy Insiders and we have been on a tear lately interviewing some great #BizPT minded guests
- everyone from Jerry Durham, to Ann Wendel, and just last night interviewed Johnny Owens, MPT who I actually had a several page bullet list mini CV to research before interviewing him
- he is one of the pioneers of blood flow restriction training
- we podcast weekly and have a growing list of hosts, perfect for your commute!
EDGE Health and Tech Solutions
- I do all my websites myself and turns out, I developed a knack for it, being a tech nut
- since this post on using Google Apps as inexpensive EMR, and after doing on Dr. Aaron LeBauer's great #CashPTLunchHour, there has been good interest on consultations for doing similar things
- EDGE Health and Tech offers website/blog development, logo design, integration with google apps for EMR (HIPAA compliant), social media integration, and google hangouts for onliine tech support, all by a clinician, and not some random IT professional
- Nxt Gen PT is the perfect group to collaborate with The Eclectic Approach as are like minded merging Modern Manual Therapy and Evidenced Lead Practice
- The course will be part online, and 2.5 days of lab and live cases along with some mandatory didactic testing, practicals, and case reports
- pre-sign up is here!
So yeah, I've been busy, and those are only some of the things I have been up to! More content to come! Also bonus
6) Clinical Practice Patterns for the Lumbopelvic Region on the OMPT Channel is now live with lecture and live case!
- CPP for the UQ/Shoulder was very popular and this one was long awaited
- thanks to all my loyal subscribers!
Keeping it Eclectic...