Sometimes it's great to take a break from teaching on the road and just sitting back, moving and learning! Here are 5 Courses I am looking forward to taking this year.
5 Courses I am Looking Forward to
1) SFMA 2
- It's been 3 years since I first took the SFMA and it has really helped dictate treatment and find asymmetries I otherwise may have overlooked
- since I have no formal training in the 4x4 Corrective Exercise Matrix, I thought it was time to hear it from the horse's mouth
- hopefully Boston can dig itself out this weekend!
- I loved KinetaCore's FDN Level 1 - review here
- also, being in NY, I do not often get to use TDN other than educational or for literal "practice" so taking their Functional Therapeutics Level 1 to log more sessions and practice the psychomotor skill will be very useful
- RedCord Equipment is an amazing way to turn any movement/exercise into a closed chain exercise
- you can have a near infinite way to progress and regress any movement and mitigate threat
- I want to delve into the system a bit more before I have one installed for my practice in Houston
- I recently read and reviewed Anatomy for Runners here
- since I am both a auditory and visual learner, I was psyched to see Jay Dicharry offer courses on MedBridge
- if you are a runner or treat runners, you need to read or take these courses!
- I first saw Adriaan Louw assisting David Butler in 2002 during one of the first Explain Pain Courses in the USA
- I highly recommend his text Therapeutic Neuroscience Education, but again, after just reading the text, I want to hear him lecture about the same research and ways to interact with your patient
To save on MedBridge, use this link and help support The Manual Therapist! Remember, I have two courses, The Eclectic Approach to TMD and The Eclectic Approach to Clinical Neurodynamics as well!
What courses are in your CE future?
Keeping it Eclectic...