Just like last year, I'm taking some time off so this edition of Top 5 Fridays are links to 2014's most popular posts.
If you missed them the first time around, they're popular for a reason! Check them out or click and review. Learning takes repetition. I hope all of you in the US are having a wonderful holiday, and the rest of the world, happy Friday!
5) 5 Treatments That Help with Cervical "Radiculopathies"
4) 5 Common Patterns Seen in Lateral Epicondylalgia
3) 5 Texts or Articles That Changed My Practice
- if this is the only post you click on today, please review, process, and change your practice style accordingly
- ah yes, one of the most important things we do, and learn only about the physiology of in school, but not how to assess or correct breathing pattern dysfunction
- yes these were just posted, but so popular due to the "novelty" of having a pain free technique
- EVERY technique should be pain free
- look for more variations soon, QL coming up!
What better way to celebrate the holiday than with some extra mobility? The EDGE Mobility System Sale is still going until Sunday July 6th! Through my amazon store.
Keeping it Eclectic...