Thanks for helping me reach my goal of over 1 million hits in less than 2 years of blogging!
5) Top 5 Hip Patterns
- use these for lumbar, hip, knee, ankle, in the least
- if you "believe" in regional interdependence, look at in in anyone needing rotation, especially on the contralateral side of an athlete's dominant arm
- use for cervical, radiating UE pain, elbow in the least
- again "regional interdependence" look at for contralateral hip/lower lumbar issues, assisting in the diagonal
- if you haven't watched it, or just need a refresher, it's 20 min of thoracic spine techniques!
- True SIJ dysfunction occurs rarely out of the sum total of lumbar pain patients
- use these techniques if repeated motions exam is negative plus SIJ provocation tests are positive
What's the most viewed post of the year so far? Drum roll please....
1) 5 Ways to Improve Overhead Deep Squat! - People love Top 5 Fridays apparently!
- Part 1 (above) is full of upper and lower quarter manual techniques
- here is part 2 - looking at motor control, breathing, stability
So thanks for making The Manual Therapist the site it is today! Please continue to read and share! I could not have done it without all of you out there in social media and word of mouth!
Happy Labor Day Everyone in the US and hope you enjoyed your long weekend and holiday!